Work With Me
Let's do this.
Are you ready to feel more confident in your body, to feel desire and turn on again, without adding a lot to your “to do” list?
- Maybe you’re tired of going thru the motions. Yes, from the outside all may look good, but inside, you don’t feel connected AT ALL with the woman looking back at you in the mirror.
- You’re constantly on the move, you are so busy burning the candle at both ends, you never have time to think about anything except the routing/to-dos. They Never. Freaking. End.
- Your brain is always on. At the end of the day, when the kids are in bed, the only thing you can do is down a glass of wine and zone out as you scroll social for an hour at most before it’s time to go to bed, so that you can get up tomorrow and do it all over again.
- So you get into bed and pretend to be asleep so that your partner doesn’t try to have sex with you tonight. Maybe resentment is the only fire burning in your relationship- you feel like you’re always the one doing the endless list of things.
- You’re tired of that nagging voice that is telling you whatever you’re doing isn’t good enough, if you’re biz is on fire you feel like a shitty mom, and if you’re taking time to be with family, you feel guilty for not working. You feel like you can’t win.
- You’re ready to stand tall, level up, and step fully into your worth and power. You’re ready to deeply nourish yourself, to reconnect to the sensual, fiery woman you know is in there somewhere. You’re ready to fully embrace all of who you are, exactly as you are, and feel more love and self-confidence than ever before so you can take the necessary steps to bring your desires into your life. And know in every cell of your body, you are worthy of them.
- You’re ready to be present with the people you love again, less scattered and overwhelmed.
I see you gorgeous women. And you are not alone.
In my years working with overwhelmed women, I see time and time again that we all have similar struggles. No matter what it looks like on the outside, so many women feel stuck in the routine of life.
The good news is that is ABSOLUTELY doesn’t have to be this way.
I’m here to help you remember who you truly are. The magnetic, powerful, confident feminine, sensual Goddess inside you just needs a little dusting off.
Over the past five years, I’ve worked with women just like you to reclaim their feminine fire and jumpstart their life.
Over the course of that work, I’ve developed a process that I call my Feminine Fire Activation. In it, we use the best of modern therapeutic techniques and Neuroscience combined with the ancient wisdom of Taoist and Tantric practices to get all parts of the brain and body on board for transformation.
How it works:
My job? To help you re-ignite that connection to yourself. To feel that spark again. You don’t need over-complicated strategies or countless hours in a therapist’s office. You just need a simple, straight-forward process that you can use to reconnect (without adding more to your plate.)
1. Clarity- We’ve got to identify your desires and create a clear picture of the life and relationship you want. You’re so busy taking care of everyone else’s needs, you never have time to get true clarity on what YOU want. We will connect you to your desires, your intuition, your goals, so you can have a clear map of where you want to go, and then we develop the tools to get you there.
2. Integration- We get all of the parts of the brain and body on board for your transformation. We get those nagging voices on your team, instead of constantly sabotaging your best efforts, so you can truly get what you want.
3. Re-Wiring- Next it’s time to get your mind on board. We’ll re-wire any old thoughts and beliefs that are keeping you stuck and replace them with the knowing that you are worthy and deserving of having exactly what you want.
4. Ignition- Find your fire again. You’ll learn how to tap back into your senses and reconnect with your body. By the end of this work, you’ll know exactly how to feel sexy and turned on- when YOU want. You will know how to be IN your body.
5. Transformation- Create the roadmap you need to keep the fire alive long-term. We’ll build new habits and routines that you can rely on (and integrate into your schedule effortlessly). You’ll never have to worry about “making time” for yourself again. It’ll become a habit.
You will leave our work together as a totally different woman.
You feel connected to yourself again. You’re confident. You look and feel great. Your friends are pointing it out and asking what you’ve done differently.
You have your energy back. Before you needed 3 cups of coffee to get through the day. Now you don’t even think about that second cup. You just feel energized and ready to tackle the day.
Sex is fun again – and you actually enjoy it. You feel alive and vibrant.
The kids are having more fun and draining you less.
You feel in love with your partner in a way that you haven’t for years. And you can tell that they feel it too. The butterflies are BACK. You’re having fun again. You get that twitterpated feeling when they text and call.
You’re enjoying more harmony in the home. You’ve got support and help when you need it. There is laughter in the house. No more fighting. The kids are blossoming.
You feel like you have an identity for yourself. You’re not just “mom”. Or a workaholic. You’re you. And that feels really good.
“Coaching with Amanda, I have experienced profound shifts in awakening and understanding my sexuality. I feel more connected to my body and more vibrant and alive. I understand the deep unconscious patterning from my religious upbringing which has caused me to shut down my authentic sexual expression. Bringing compassionate awareness to this patterning has helped me reawaken my true self and my sexual desire. I’m so grateful for our time together! “
-Rachel Sizemore, Confidence Coach for Coaches at rachelsizemore.com, Host of the podcast Ripen
-SJ Chapman, Executive Coach, and Leadership & Culture Consultant at www.intuitiveflow.com.au